Re: [Evolution] How to open a new message from a mailto link

hi cecil,

Am Samstag, den 05.03.2005, 02:57 +0100 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:
I want to use evolution to send e-mail from a mailto link. I can define
another program as KMail and I defined Evolution. The problem is that
when I click on a mailto link, that a new instance of Evolution is
started. What do I need to do to start editing a message through a
mailto link?

what program are you talking about, a browser? which one? what is a
mailto link, do you mean webpages or within html emails? where did you
define evolution? in which way?

cheers,
andre
--