[Evolution] Can't create a new event in the calendar, neither in tasks

Hello,

I wanted to start using the calendar again and I discovered something
weird...
I can't create an event. I do get the creation screen, I fill up
everything and then after the ok, I get no error, but the event does not
get created :/

I did try several times, I even try to reboot I always get that :/

Before sending this email, I made a test and I get the same issue with
the tasks... On the other hand, the emails and the addressbook works
fine :)

Any idea??

Thxs
Ludo

P.S.: I'm running Evolution 2.0.4 and Gentoo

--
Gentoo GNU/Linux on mobile AMD Duron(tm) Processor ( 2.6.8-gentoo-r3 )
16:16:35 up 1:11, 3 users, 0.45, 0.26, 0.29