[Evolution] Re: Any suggested workarounds for yet one more interface quirk?

One more follow up to this new quirk if I might. Using the tab key will
definitely take me to the message content pane.  And using Shift+Tab
will definitely take me back to the messages pane.  Good, good - that's
definitely a sort of workaround in the right direction.

BUT if I tab down to the message content the focus switches to the From
field.  If the message is particularly long and I scroll through it I
find myself occasionally forgetting and having absolutely no visual
clues (by sight alone) from the interface as to where I am focused.  For
the From field scrolls right out of view.

I suppose I will have to train myself to just remember to Shift+Tab to
get back to the messages pane from now on as a work around for having to
slide over to the mouse.  Of course this is only a partial workaround
and only useful in an immediate sense.  Since on coming back to my
emails from a break to get a sandwich or whatever I will be left once
again clueless as to where the focus was at and may have to play with
the keys and observe where the focus ends up before coming back to doing
what I was doing at the point I left off.

Carlos