[Evolution] user questions

Hello,

I have been a user of Evolution for about a year now, and recently, my
husband upgraded me to the 2.1.0 version.

First, let me state that I am NOT a programmer, I'm only a user.  If I'm
on the wrong type of list, please let me know and I'll go away; I don't
want to needlessly bother any of you.

Is this the place that I can make some suggestions for changes to the
functionality of some of the screens?  I can't offer new code, just
point out some annoyances of some of the screens, and the lack of
ability to customize things.

For instance, in the calendar, when I'm making a new appointment, it
defaults to 'birthdays' and.  I ALWAYS have to change it to 'personal'
so that I can set the day, time, summary, etc.  I can't find within the
settings screen where I can set the default for that.

Also, when I'm sending an email, the signature defaults to
'autogenerated', and I have to click on it and select it to 'none'
because I don't want a signature on my emails.

Again, If I'm on the wrong list for these issues, I apologize.  Maybe
someone can point me in the right direction to post issues such as this.

Thanks in advance,
--
Jeanne M. Keith <lovetennis bellsouth net>