Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.1.6

Well, the official answer is that it's probably going to have to wait
until weather.gnome.org becomes a reality.

Until then, I've got an experimental e-d-s backend that contains non-US
sources which can't be distributed with evolution because of some
serious legal murkiness. If you want to try it out, I've got it in my
subversion server at http://navi.cx/svn/misc/trunk/evo/weather/ . Be
advised that the build system there isn't really working, since I've had
a handful of other things begging for my attention. Please note that the
gpl terms about no warranty are especially strong in this case ;)

-David