Re: [Evolution] Open link in browser does not work

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:30 +0100, Ludovic Coumétou wrote:
Hello,

I have a small annoying prbl with evolution :) When you right click on a
link and select open in browser (or even when clicking on the link), the
link does not get opened in my browser.

Any idea on how to solve that?

Which DE are you using?

In GNOME, there's the program gnome-default-applications-properties,
which in Debian, at least is:

Foot->Applications->"Desktop Preferences"->Advanced->"Preferred
Applications"

I run Gentoo, Evolution 2.0.0 and Firefox 1.0.1

Upgrade to Evo 2.0.3.  It fixes a lot of bugs.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or
books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them
either."
Gore Vidal