Re: [Evolution] Icon theme names

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 22:41 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 19:32 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 00:39 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
I was wondering if it'd be possible to get a list of all the icons
Evolution uses for use in making icons for various themes.  As always, I
searched the internet first and didn't find anything.

Search for uses of e_icon_factory_get_icon and e_icon_factory_get_image.
This is our wrapper around the icon theme stuff.

JP,
In the past, the only thing that mucking around the code has gotten me
was half of my icons working and a headache.  With software the size of
Evolution, I think that'd produce a full-on migraine. :)  Also, it seems
like at least some of the icons should be themed already (e.g.
undo/redo, cut/copy/paste) and the fact that they're not doesn't seem
like a good sign in efficient code-foraging.

Thats because there were/are two theming bits - one in gnome and one in
gtk+.  I believe the former is slowly being deprecated for the latter.

Is this not indexed anywhere?  Or could anyone point me to an icon theme
that works correctly?  I'll pave the hard route if I have to, but it'd
be quite nice if I didn't.

The standard gnome-icon-theme works correctly.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.