Re: [Evolution] Where does Evo get next/prev information?

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 07:38 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 17:05 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
I've had a bit of trouble with using the next/prev buttons in threaded
mailing lists; most often, they skip the threaded messages and go to the
first message in a new thread, but also, sometimes the buttons are
greyed out.

Have I missed an obscure preference?

I'm assuming that no one knows why this is and that I should file a bug
for this.

I see it occasionally, too.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Americans hate foreign policy because Americans hate foreigners,
because they *are* foreigners, and came to this country to get
away from the bad things."
P.J. O'rourke, 2004-06-25, Fox News Channel