Re: [Evolution] Deleting threads

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 07:36 +0100, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
Because some threads become very big, I would like to colapse them and
when I select this colapsed thread and hit delete I would like to delete
the complete thread instead of the uppermost entry of the thread only.
Is this possible?

Use Ctrl-h to select the entire thread and then hit Delete. This is on
Evo 2.1.4 (don't remember if it works on the 2.0 series).

My only gripe about this is that after you do it the cursor loses focus,
i.e. you have to use the mouse to get to the next message. IMHO the
cursor behaviour should be redefined to be the same as if you had
deleted the last message in the thread.

Similar things happen in several other contexts as well.

poc