[Evolution] Exchange Sync does not work :-(

Hi,

I cannot sync my exchange calendar through evolution :-(. I tried it
with gnome-pilot, multisync-palm and multisync backup. Every sync off
the local folders (calendar, addressbook, ...) works perfectly.

Right now I am using the Debian testing packages of evolution under kde:

ii  evolution      2.0.3-1.2      The groupware suite
ii  evolution-data 1.0.3-2        evolution database backend server
ii  evolution-data 1.0.3-2        Development files for
evolution-data-server
ii  evolution-exch 2.0.3-1        Exchange plugin for the Evolution
groupware
ii  libebook-dev   1.0.3-2        Client library for evolution address
books (
ii  libebook8      1.0.3-2        Client library for evolution address
books
ii  libecal-dev    1.0.3-2        Client library for evolution calendars
(deve
ii  libecal6       1.0.3-2        Client library for evolution calendars
ii  libedata-book- 1.0.3-2        Backend library for evolution address
books
ii  libedata-book1 1.0.3-2        Backend library for evolution address
books
ii  libedata-cal-d 1.0.3-2        Backend library for evolution
calendars (dev
ii  libedata-cal5  1.0.3-2        Backend library for evolution
calendars
ii  libedataserver 1.0.3-2        Utility library for evolution data
servers (
ii  libedataserver 1.0.3-2        Utily library for evolution data
servers

Anybody any ideas?

Thank you

Gerd