Re: [Evolution] How to set exchange as default contacts/calendar ?

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 12:25 +0100, Gerd Mueller wrote:
Sorry but I don't get your meaning. You're trying to update your
personal ones or your exchange one? Your Subject line states to make
exchange your Default calender/contacts.

So.. when you create a contact, you can actaully specify if you want to
save it in the personal/exchange/etc folder isn't that what you want?
That's what I see on my 2.0x

I mean the place where contacts are created after right clicking on them
inside emails ;-). The always will be created inside "On This Computer -
Personal" and not on the exchange :-(.

Hmm.. there is the "Edit-Full" option which brings you to the big
contacts form and you can select it there.

But yeah.. I understand, it's additional clicking.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz