Re: [Evolution] palm sync exchange calendar

Hi,

nobody any idea :-( Evolution ist wonderful, my treo is wonderful. So
both would be the perfekt team.

Thank you

Gerd

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 10:25 +0100, Gerd Mueller wrote:
Hi list,

what's the trick to sync my palm with the exchange calendar? When
configuring the conduit to take my exchange calendar it always switches
back to the personal one. Which works but I do not use it. Thank you

BTW: My contacts always stopped sync when it the conduit finds a contact
with no first- nor lastname but company.

Cheers,

Gerd