Re: [Evolution] "Select thread" missing?

Hmm, I can't find it either.

I guess it mustn't have fit in anywhere in the redesigned menus.  Or
maybe it's because neither groupwise nor 'mail.app' has this menu item
and therefore it must be confusing to users!

Yes, i'm being fascetious ...

Seems quite an oversight to me.