Re: [Evolution] Calendar Email Support

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 04:51 -0500, Joseph Bowers wrote:
As of yet, I have been unable to find anything referencing the email
function in the alarms for the calendar.  Can anyone tell me why this
feature is greyed out?  I am able to set an alarm for the other three
functions, but not email.  Please help, as evolution is really useless
to me without this functionality.

Its greyed out because its not implemented on the client side.  Only if
the server you are using (Sun's server) implements it.  Otherwise you'd
have real problems get email alarms if your machine was shut off or
something.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>