Re: [Evolution] Inline attachment display

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 09:52 -0400, Graham Campbell wrote:
As additional evidence of the problem, this message was generated using
the standard Reply. As you can see, the quoted part of Ron's message is
not particularly informative.
I made a screenshot of the Evolution display of one of Ron's previous
messages. You can look at it at:
http://pubweb.bnl.gov/people/gc

I wonder where the reference to ATT36520.txt comes from.

Could you File->Save that email and then also post it on your
site?

Attached is the copy of that email which I received from ximian.com.

BTW, what distro/version are you using, and is 2.2.2-5 the stock
version?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I think one of the great problems we have in the Republican
Party is that we don't encourage you to be nasty. We encourage
you to be neat, obedient, loyal and faithful and all those Boy
Scout words, which would be great around a campfire but are lousy
in politics."
Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA)