Re: [Evolution] Filters...

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 01:05 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
Not exactly.

You can run a command when new mail arrives - which sounds like what you
want, i.e. you dont care what message it is, only that it is the last
one.  It is implemented as a function which runs a program after all
messages are processed, but not on the 'last' message as such, and it
doesn't have access to the last message.

You could of course use this to implement the behaviour you describe
(but may not actually want).  i.e. you could run a filter on every
message, write each to a file, then read that file in the 'after filters
have run' action, and thus ... run an action on the last message
filtered.

The "after filters have run action"????  I don't know about this.  Where can I find it?

--

On my way to my ideal weight for the first time in my life: