[Evolution] Re: FAQ Link posted at subscription doesn't work

On Tue, 2005-21-06 at 13:02 +0100, Dr N Hendrik Nahler wrote:
Hi,

the link below sent with the subscription email doesn't work

<a
href="http://ximian.com/products/evolution/faq.html";>http://ximian.com/products/evolution/faq.html</a>

and is redirected to
http://www.novell.com/linuxproducts/evolution/faq.html

Where can I find the FAQ?

The Support Link

stops after a while with a time-out so is also not reachable.
I really don't want to bother you with questions which have already been
answered and would like to have a look at the FAQ in advance. Thanks,

I sent the same question to the list owners, no answer yet. I guess both
links are obsolete :-(

If this is the case then the welcome message should be cleaned up.

Hendrik

Marius