Re: [Evolution] remove word from dictionary..

hi,

Am Montag, den 20.06.2005, 11:50 -0400 schrieb Paul Coene:
Sorry if this is in the FAQ or manual, I could not find it.

there is no FAQ, but it's in the archives of this mailing list. :-)

I clicked "add to dictionary" on the popup menu by mistake on a
misspelled word.  How do I find this and remove it?

the words you have added to the spellchecker are stored in
~/.aspell.de.pws (where "de" is your language setting) - so just edit
that text file... :-)

cheers,
andre

--