Re: [Evolution] Small Toolbar thing ?

you could try editing the bonobo ui xml files, in
${prefix}/share/evolution/VER/ui/ and re-arrange them there.  There is
no way to do it otherwise.

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 12:28 -0400, William Case wrote:
Hi;

Is there a way to move the icons around on my toolbar?  For example, the
Delete icon is right next to the Junk icon and I keep hitting the Junk
button when I just want to delete a message.

(I know, I know, its a lack of manual dexterity and attention to what I
am doing.) I tried the gconf facility but if it's there I can't find it.

Regards Bill