[Evolution] Marking Junk Exchange email

Hi;

The links to the FAQ and Knowledge base in the "Welcome to the
"evolution" mailing list (Digest mode)" email are broken so please
excuse me if my questions are addressed in either of these.

I have evolution set up for several email accounts, two of which are POP
and Exchange.  The POP side of things seem to work fine.  I mark and
email as junk and it moves to the junk email folder, etc. as it should.
The Exchange setup is not working however.  I mark the exchange email as
junk and is disappears and the next email is displayed (as it should)
but when I restart evolution all the email that I previously marked as
junk are back again.  Are there any known issues with evolution and
exchange servers?  Is there something that I have not done correctly?
Please advise.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Brent