Re: [Evolution] Spell Checker

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 18:23 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi jeremey,

Am Donnerstag, den 16.06.2005, 10:32 -0400 schrieb Jeremey Wise:
I know this is a Gnome vs KDE thing but I still have no spell checking
function for evolution. (No option shows under
Edit->Preferances->Composer Preferances->Spell Checking <tab>->)

Here is what I have installed for spell checkers:
[...]
hmm, should be enough - you have gnome-spell >= 1.0.x, aspell and
aspell-XX installed.

Downloaded
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/aspell-0.60.2.tar.gz

unpacked and did ./configure ; make ; make install

this did not work.  Can you post or RSVP with package(s) you used.
Anyone out their have any ideas?

not really ideas - but would be interesting to know what the GConf keys
  /GNOME/Spell/language
  /GNOME/Spell/language0
  /GNOME/Spell/language1
  /GNOME/Spell/languages