[Evolution] Shortcuts vanish on Evo 1.4.6

I've noticed one minor but somewhat annoying behavior in my Evolution
1.4.6 installation.  Shortcuts that I've added keep vanishing.  The five
default shortcuts remain, but new ones that I've added just disappear.
I'm not entirely positive about this, but I believe that they disappear
at times even as the program keeps running without any other indications
of problems.  (I rarely shut down the machine or evolution.)  Is this a
known bug in 1.4.6, or is it likely that I just have some problem with
my setup?

--
Gerald D. Pine
1530 4th Street, #26