Re: [Evolution] evolution-data-server OS X build fails

Hmm - this may actually be a Darwin problem. I installed a new version of gcc-3.4 from darwinports, configured with --enable-threads=posix, but it's still claiming "-pthread" and "-pthreads" as unrecognized options, even though the configure for e-d-s is finding pthread.h...the errors remain the same. I'll try building gcc myself and see where it gets.

Is your gcc compiled with thread support?  Posix threads are an absolute
requirement.