Re: [Evolution] basic questions that I haven't seen answered anywhere

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 13:23 -0500, Ben Miller wrote:
On Sunday 12 June 2005 12:49, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Samstag, den 11.06.2005, 07:17 -0500 schrieb Ben Miller:
How does the junk mail filter work? I have it enabled and have
SpamAssassin installed, but nothing gets filtered. What am I missing?

Make sure you have enabled "Check incoming mail for junk". You can find
this option  in "Edit | Preferences | Mail Preferences | Junk |
General".

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your help. That's exactly what I've done, but to no avail.

I think that you also need to go into the "Receiving Options" for the
account and check the "Apply filters" box.  This also applies to new
mail notification.

Lonnie