[Evolution] calender reminders

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 19:55 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi ben,

Am Samstag, den 11.06.2005, 11:06 -0500 schrieb Ben Miller:
or calendar alarms?

calendar alarms: choose appropriate "alarm" settings when you set up an
appointment, then you'll get a pop up window reminding you.

That's fine in theory, but my calender often "forgets" to remind me ;-)

That is, I set an alarm and then no reminder pops up at the set time.
Specifically, it seems that unless I visit my calender I get no reminders,
then when I open calender view the "forgotten" reminders pop up.  Since I
stay in mail view 99.995 of the time this next to useless.  Shouldn't the
reminders pop up over my mail view as well?

Gavin