[Evolution] evolution 2.2.2-4

hi folks,

this morning i installed evolution 2.2.2-4 by setting my packagemanager
in unstable mode.
this was the only way for me to upgrade by package manager.

evolution works great for a little time.

at this time it gives te next error:

---
es menu class init
adding hook target 'source'
Failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon: Unable to determine the address
of the message bus
18368: arguments to dbus_connection_get_data() were incorrect, assertion
"connection != NULL" failed in file dbus-connection.c line 4029.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-BUS library.
18368: arguments to dbus_connection_set_watch_functions() were
incorrect, assertion "connection != NULL" failed in file
dbus-connection.c line 3320.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-BUS library.

** ERROR **: Not enough memory to set up DBusConnection for use with GLib
aborting...
---

perhaps someone can tell me what to do to get evolution function again!!

tnx in advance!!!

Jean-Paul