Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2 on FreeBSD

Ideally - yes, but you *may* be able to get something useful-enough
without it.  Unfortunately it probably takes a bit of experience to tell
if you have something useful or not.  But given all the time-zone delays
you probably have time to try the re-build-with-symbols route anyway, if
it is really stopping you getting anywhere.