Re: [Evolution] Connecting to Lotus Notes Servers...

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 07:43 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 06:25 -0500, john_p_gammon-nr raytheon com wrote:
> We have recently converted from MS Exchange to Lotus Notes / Lotus
> Domino Server for our mail system.  Is there a way to connect to the
> DS through evolution without a special connector?
>
> IMAP is not an option and POP is too insecure for the corp security
> policies.  IBM has seen fit not to create a LOTUS Notes client for
> Linux.

I'm not aware of any connector for Evolution and Notes for the
proprietary bits.

I am not sure if the DS has exposed its access thru WebDAV/CalDAV for us to write a new connector.
To my latest knowledge, it has not been exposed yet and I am not sure if IBM has any plans to do so.

-Krishnan