Re: [Evolution] Connecting to Lotus Notes Servers...

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 06:25 -0500, john_p_gammon-nr raytheon com wrote:
We have recently converted from MS Exchange to Lotus Notes / Lotus
Domino Server for our mail system.  Is there a way to connect to the
DS through evolution without a special connector?

IMAP is not an option and POP is too insecure for the corp security
policies.  IBM has seen fit not to create a LOTUS Notes client for
Linux.

I'm not aware of any connector for Evolution and Notes for the
proprietary bits.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>