[Evolution] how to force Evolution to use default settings?

Here's my situtation - I just upgraded to Evolution 2.2.2 on Ubuntu
5.10. Everything was working fine until I set the mail client to
notify me by D-Bus when a new message arrives. It crashed at my next
mail check and now everytime I try to restart Evolution it crashes.
How can I force it to start with default options. I've been looking
for an Evolution command line reference but haven't found one yet.

Thanks very much,
Ben