Re: [Evolution] Outlook PST Equivalent

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 16:05 +0200, guenther wrote:
Depends what you mean by archiving. I keep old Sent mail in
subfolders
of Sent according to year, on an IMAP server. I do it manually (it's
just a batch move once a year) but I guess it could be scripted. If
you
use local folders it would depend on what flavour they are (mbox,
maildir, ...).

'formail' is one of the great tools that can ease automatic archiving.

I'm a fan of "formail" for munging local mboxes (it should be more
widely known) but it's not a lot of use for moving stuff around on an
IMAP server.

poc