Re: [Evolution] english from right to left !!!

Am Samstag, den 04.06.2005, 17:15 +0200 schrieb guenther:
I waked up this morning trying to write a message to a friend and I
found that evolution every time I write something it will write it
from right to left !! , I restart it but it's the same !!

yes, please tell us your evolution version and check, if it is the same
bug as

thanks in advance,

 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!