Re: [Evolution] Reply Options

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 16:11 +1200, Scott Arthur wrote:
Perhaps I should have explained myself a bit better.....

On 22/07/2005, at 3:43 PM, Not Zed wrote:

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 14:23 +1200, Scott Arthur wrote:

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to keep the original
message open after replying to it.

Dont close it???  It stays open without any interaction.

         I'm using Evolution 2.2.1.1 that comes with Ubuntu Hoary and
after sending a reply, the original message closes. I can't find any
settings that allow me to specify this behaviour. Does anyone have
any tips or tricks?

I guess you'll have to ask ubuntu maintainers then, it definitely
doesn't close here.

Also does anyone know of a way to change the way original messages
are quoted in replies and forwards?

Try looking in the settings window perhaps?  How would you expect to
change any settings?

         I've had a good look through the settings and can't find
anything that allows me to change this. Again, anyone have tips or
tricks??

I know these are rather niggly questions but I am and admin and one
of my users has asked me these questions.

Settings->Composer Preferences->General

"Forward style:"
and
"Reply style:"

I can't imagine how it could possibly be easier to find ...