[Evolution] Unable to read calendar file
- From: Alan S Barnett <asb mail nih gov>
- To: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] Unable to read calendar file
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:12:13 -0400
1) Evolution cannot read the file
~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics. Any appoints I store are lost
when I restart the program.
2) Whenever I
Cannot activate component
The error from the activation system is:
Child process did not give an error message, unknown failure occurred
Are thes related? Anyone know a fix? I'm running an rpm of evolution
1.4.5 on redhat enterprise 2.4.21.
] [Thread Prev