RE: [Evolution] [Feature Request] tnef integration

ok guys,
I read all the comments and I still think that it's a good idea.
If only for the fact the you don't have to harrass the sender when his mail
settings are not 'correct', automatic conversion would work wonders for
usability and interoperability (and migration!)

whether a filter, plugin, or something entirely internal to evolution is
used is not really important, that should be an implementation detail :-)

Ferry Huberts

 Linux Rocks!

Brady's First Law of Problem Solving:

When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by
reducing it to the question: "How would the Lone Ranger have handled this?"