Re: [Evolution] Missing very useful feature

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 14:42 +0200, May DouÅak wrote:
Hey there,

it would be very useful if evolution had icon in notification area
like Rhythmbox has. It wouldn't be useful only to see little icon, but
the main thing is *hiding* main evolution window so it wouldn't
consume place on desktop or window list which is very annoying.
Can we expect anything like that in near future?

With all respect, it seems a redundant request since almost all desktop
managers offer multiple desktops.  I simply dedicate one desktop to a
fully maximised evolution and run all my other apps in one of any of the
remaining ones (I run 8 in total).  Works very well for me - and others,
from what I hear on lists :-)

Gavin