Re: [Evolution] New Appointments default to "Brthdays and Anniversaries"

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 22:07 -0400, Kelly J. Morris wrote:
In Evo 2.0.1, Calendars, the new "Appointment" defaults to the Calendar
"Birthdays and Anniversaries" while I would rather that the default be
set for "Personal." I don't see anyplace where this can be done under
"Settings." Can it be done? If so, how?

New appointments default to whichever calendar is selected in the pane
on the left side.  For example, I have three calendars: Personal, Work,
and Birthdays and Anniversaries.  If I highlight the Work calendar and
create a new appointment then it defaults to that calendar, though I can
change it in the new appointment dialog.

Keith.