[Evolution] Sent folder is not one of all local and active remote folders

Hi,

I created a vfolder intended to hold all mail to or from Jim.  The rule
was that if any of the sender or recipient contained Jim, searching all
local and active remote folders, then include that message.

It didn't include any mail from me, until I edited the rule also to
check the Sent folder.

1. Why is the Sent folder treated differently?

2. Are this (any other curiosities) documented anywhere?

This is in 2.2.1.

Thanks.

/Randolph

--
W. Randolph Franklin
wrf ecse rpi edu  or mail wrfranklin org (Plaintext preferred; attachments deprecated)