Re: [Evolution] Gmail

On Mon, 2005-31-01 at 22:20 +1100, Jon Biddell wrote:
Has anyone had any success using Evolution to access a mail account via
POP ?

Yes.

I'm using fetchmail to download email, so I can't send you my Evolution
settings, but I did have it working with Evolution a short while ago.
Just use the settings that GMail provides.

The server is pop.gmail.com, and make sure to use SSL.

If you can't get it to work I will set up Evolution to download directly
(instead of using fetchmail) and let you know exactly which settings I
used.