Re: [Evolution] Memory leak in 2.0.3-1.2 ?

Hi,

Yesterday I've updated to evo 2.0.3-1.2 from debian unstable. Didn't
have any issues with memory leaks. Evo has been running for over a day
now. I use cyrus imap with over 500 thousand messages in just about 100
folders. The memory usage staid at about 4.5% of 1 gig, and it is still
the same.

I am also synchronising my mobile contacts with ldap based contacts
without any issues.

Regards,