Re: [Evolution] Mapping the Trash button

No.  The exchange plugin would do this though.

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 10:54 -0800, pierre frigon wrote:
I have setup evolution using IMAP to access mail
folders on MS Exchange. I would like to chnage the
behavior of the Trash button such that it moves the
messages to the Deleted Items folder on the exchange
server instead of the local Trash folder.

Is there a way to do this?