Re: [Evolution] exchange Form based authentication

tis 2005-01-25 klockan 22:55 -0500 skrev simprix:
I am trying to get evolution 2.0.3 to work with Form Based
Authentication on my exchange server i have tried changing the username
to CDSOC\<username>
just username
and username domain com
but nothing works

I ran evolution-exchange-storage E2K_DEBUG=1 and i got this **
(evolution-exchange-storage:20976): WARNING **: Unexpected kerberos
error -1765328164

This is a exchange 2003 server