Re: [Evolution] Attachment and Flagged icon not shown
- From: "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve>
- To: Zhu Wang <zhuw mail smu edu>
- Cc: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Attachment and Flagged icon not shown
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:09:33 -0400
In that case your mail client is the webmail system. It may be
mislabelling the MIME parts of your message.
Zhu Wang wrote:
I should say that using firefox or IE to open a webmail account, for
example. I have tried word file as attachment, and sxc file as well.
On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 19:37 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Di, 2005-01-25 at 10:09 -0500, Zhu Wang wrote:
There is on a machine under Fedora Core 3. I found that email with an
attachment sent using Mozilla Firefox does not have an attachment icon
on Evolution. On the other hand, I tried to use IE on a Windows
and the icon was there.
err... neither firefox nor ie can send emails, because they are
which kind of attachment/filetype? really guess that it's just broken
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev