[Evolution] Folder name display in headers takes up an awful lot of space

When I have a vfolder, I sometimes want to know the name of the folder
where a message is really stored.     I can sort of handle this by
creating a view that includes the folder name, but the folder name
display is far from terse.    How come there's no side-ways scrolling of
the header window?    I could probably be happy with some kind of short
form display of folder names in lieu of the long path.    Or a
multi-line option for header displays, but side-ways scrolling seems
like the most obvious solution.

Drew