[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] After using Evolution/Connector for more than 5 months

Sorry for cross-posting. I have replied to you on the connector mailing list.

--Sarfraaz

regatta wrote:

Hi

I was using Outlook XP in my company for Exchange mail for along time
and after GPLing the connector plugin I switched to Evolution &
Connector (Actually I switched to Linux in everything)

Anyway I want to to share my experience with you and with Evolution's
developers to help them in developing Evolution (some of my experience
has nothing to do with outlook) :