Re: [Evolution] evolution/config.xmldb does not exist or is corrupt

From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
To: "Celsun ." <tarcell hotmail com>
CC: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution/config.xmldb does not exist or is corrupt
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:17:18 +0800

oh oops, my last mailwas incorrect.

You probably have an incomplete backup, missing the stuff from gconf.

Try putting "1.4.6" in /apps/evolution/version in gconf.

Not Zed,

Thanks for your quick reply. How is the "version" file created? It's not in the above location.

Should I delete the .evolution directory and the evolution directory in gconf and start over?

Thanks,

Celsun