Re: [Evolution] Re: Welcome to Evolution!

Am Dienstag, den 18.01.2005, 13:23 +0300 schrieb Diamondra:
Hi,
Now I'm under 2.1.2, I can't send meeting calendar with evolution ...

hi,
please answer back to the *list* since there are much more people to
help you.

well, as i already said, anything older than 2.1.3.2 is *old*.
2.1.2 was released a month ago! especially development versions do
rapidly change their codebase, and as long as your description is *that*
generally it is really hard to help you... what do you mean by meeting
calendar? a meeting request you received? your own calendar with some
meetings inside? please be much more specific!
and are you sure in your decision that you want to use the *unstable*
evolution version?

cheers,
andre

--