[Evolution] Re: Welcome to Evolution!

Hi,

I created a few new folders and added filters. When I reopened
Evolution, Inbox was disappeared. How do I recover my Inbox?

Regards, Sean

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 14:45 +0300, The Evolution Team wrote:

The
Evolution
Team is
proud to
welcome
you to
Evolution,
a complete
system for
managing
your
communications and personal information.

Getting Started
        On the left of the Evolution window is the side bar, with
        shortcuts to all your mail folders. Below that, you'll find
        buttons for your calendars, contacts, tasks, mail.

        For a complete guide to using Evolution, select Table of
        Contents in the Help menu, or press the F1 key.
New Features
        Evolution 2.0 adds new support for connecting to Novell
        GroupWise servers (6.5.3 or newer) and support for Exchange
        2000/2003. Other new features in Evolution 2.0 include junk
        mail filtering, S/MIME security, improved offline IMAP, NNTP
        (news) support, web calendar display, overlayed calendars and
        new developer APIs for accessing contact, calendar and task
        data.
Bug Reporting
        Bugs should be reported to http://bugzilla.ximian.com
More Information
        You can subscribe to the Evolution users mailing list at
        http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution.
        Information on the Evolution project is available at
        http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution.
Yours Sincerely,
The Evolution Team
evolution ximian com