Re: Re:[Spam] [Evolution] Evo filters

sön 2005-01-16 klockan 12:17 +0000 skrev Jon Biddell:
On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 21:21 -0300, Leonardo Fontenelle wrote:
When creating a filter, it appears that you can only apply it to incoming or outgoing mail - is there
any way we could have a third "manual" option here ?

You can always select a few - or a lot! - of e-mail anywhere, right-click and "apply filters". I don't
know how to apply a single filter.

Yep, this I know, but it only works for mail that is already in your
folders, not for email as it arrives.

...but wasn't that what You asked for? A manual way of applying
filters???

/A