Re: [Evolution] IMAP issue

I suspect the message has NUL characters in it?

This string is coming from the server, as it doesn't exist anywhere in Evolution, and evolution can handle binary data anyway.  Strictly speaking, imap doesn't allow unencoded NUL characters (0x00) in messages, so its probably the server just being anal about it.

You'll probably have to try to find the offending message and remove it or fix it up.